The School is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity principles, and maintains strict privacy and confidentiality regarding your application. Employment at the School is subject to the following compliance requirements:
- The School is committed to child safe recruitment practices and all staff who are employed at the School must have current Victoria Institute of Teaching (VIT) registration (including a National Criminal History Record check) or VIT Permission to Teach registration.
- General staff (non-teaching staff, including music tutors) must hold, or be prepared to undergo, a Working with Children Check.
Applications should include:
- A covering letter that addresses your suitability to the requirements of the position.
- A curriculum vitae detailing your qualifications and experience.
- Contact details of three referees.
Applicants are requested to apply by email to the Human Resources Manager and enquiries regarding the application process can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Employment Opportunities:
There are no positions currently open.