St Paul’s was started by local families, has been nurtured by local families and now is one of the leading schools in Regional Victoria.
St Paul’s Anglican Grammar School commenced with 19 students in 1982 in the Sunday School rooms of St Paul’s Anglican Church in Warragul. Since then we have grown to be a leading independent, co-educational school of approximately 1600 students on two campuses in Warragul and Traralgon. The School has established a strong academic reputation with the majority of graduates continuing to university studies.
Our Foundation Principal was Dr Des Parker from 1981-1992, followed by Mr Richard Prideaux 1993-2006, and Mr Mark Robertson 2007-2010. From 2011-2012, Mr Mike Clapper was Executive Principal of St Paul’s. Our current Principal Ms Lisa Moloney began in 2011.
Timeline History of St Paul’s
|1982||The School commenced in the Sunday School rooms at St Paul’s Anglican Church.|
|1984||The School moved to its present site in Bowen Street.|
|1997||Further land was purchased adjacent to the School to create a Junior School. In the same year extensive additional community areas surrounding the School were co-developed for playing fields and wetlands. The total size of the Warragul Junior and Secondary Schools, including joint community land, is 40 acres.|
|1999||The School amalgamated with the Dulcie Harris Anglican Kindergarten in Victoria Street, Warragul to create a K - 12 School.|
|2002||The Traralgon Junior School was established in Cross's Road, Traralgon on a 120 acre site.|
|2005||A dedicated Year 9 Centre on a separate site (previously the Miller's Factory) in Warragul commenced.|
|2005||The Traralgon Middle School was established.|
|2009||Our Early Learning Centre opened on the current Warragul Campus.|
|2010||The Traralgon Middle School expanded to accommodate Years 7 - 9.|
|2011||The first Senior School class (Year 10) commenced at our Traralgon Campus.|
|2016||Commencement for the development of a Swimming Pool Complex at the Traralgon Campus begins.|
|2017||Renaming of the Traralgon Junior School ELC as the ‘Richardson Early Learning Centre’ in honour of Jan Richardson and her family.|