The School is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity principles, and maintains strict privacy and confidentiality regarding your application. Employment at the School is subject to the following compliance requirements:
- The School is committed to child safe recruitment practices and all staff who are employed at the School must have current Victoria Institute of Teaching (VIT) registration (including a National Criminal History Record check) or VIT Permission to Teach registration.
- General staff (non-teaching staff, including music tutors) must hold, or be prepared to undergo, a Working with Children Check.
Applications should include:
- A covering letter that addresses your suitability to the requirements of the position.
- A curriculum vitae detailing your qualifications and experience.
- Contact details of three referees.
Applicants are requested to apply by email to the Human Resources Manager and enquiries regarding the application process can be directed to: email@example.com
Current Employment Opportunities:
The following Warragul Secondary School, full-time classroom teachers commencing 2020 positions are available. Applications will close 5:00 pm on Friday 18 October 2019:
- VCE Methods and/or Specialist Maths teacher
- VCE Legal Studies
- French Teacher to VCE
- English Teacher to VCE
- Director of Learning and Teaching – Full-time, Warragul Secondary School
For more information please contact Ann Wilson via firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 5623 5833.