The School is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity principles, and maintains strict privacy and confidentiality regarding your application. Employment at the School is subject to the following compliance requirements:
- The School is committed to child safe recruitment practices and all staff who are employed at the School must have current Victoria Institute of Teaching (VIT) registration (including a National Criminal History Record check) or VIT Permission to Teach registration.
- General staff (non-teaching staff, including music tutors) must hold, or be prepared to undergo, a Working with Children Check.
Applications should include:
- A covering letter that addresses your suitability to the requirements of the position.
- A curriculum vitae detailing your qualifications and experience.
- Contact details of three referees.
Applicants are requested to apply by email to the Human Resources Manager and enquiries regarding the application process can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Employment Opportunities:
Applications will close 5:00 pm on Monday 26 August 2019
- Mathematics Teacher, Warragul Secondary School – to VCE, Full-time permanent ongoing, Commencing January 2020 – Position Description
- French Teacher, Warragul Secondary School – to VCE, Full-time permanent ongoing, Commencing January 2020 – Position Description
- Maths/Robotics – Years 7-10 Classroom Teacher – Traralgon Secondary School, Full-time ongoing position, Commencing 2020 – Position Description
The following positions are based at the Warragul Secondary School:
- Part-time ongoing teaching position with two or all of the following methods: Drama, Dance, Classroom Music
- Head of Faculty – Visual Arts, full-time ongoing
- Classroom teachers with one or more of the following method areas, from Year 7 to VCE, full-time/part-time ongoing positions and fixed term positions – depending on method areas and experience: Textiles, Art, Photography, VCD, Studio Arts
For more information please contact Ann Wilson via email@example.com or telephone 5623 5833.