The School is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity principles and maintains strict privacy and confidentiality regarding your application. Employment at the School is subject to the following compliance requirements:
- The School is committed to child safe recruitment practices and all staff who are employed at the School must have current Victoria Institute of Teaching (VIT) registration (including a National Criminal History Record check) or VIT Permission to Teach registration.
- General staff (non-teaching staff, including music tutors) must hold, or be prepared to undergo, a Working with Children Check.
Applications should include:
- A covering letter that addresses your suitability to the requirements of the position.
- A curriculum vitae detailing your qualifications and experience.
- Contact details of three referees.
Applicants are requested to apply by email to the Human Resources Manager and enquiries regarding the application process can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Employment Opportunities
Business Administration Traineeship – 12 months position
St Paul’s is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Year 12 graduate interested in a 12 month Business Administration Traineeship for 2021 (trainee wages apply). Based at the Traralgon Campus.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate sound time management practices; strong communication skills and assist with the running of Reception and School Administration offices.
Applications close 5:00 pm Monday 1 February 2021. Please click here for the position description: Business Administration Traineeship Position Description
For more information please contact Ann Wilson via email@example.com or telephone 5623 5833.