The School is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity principles, and maintains strict privacy and confidentiality regarding your application. Employment at the School is subject to the following compliance requirements:
- The School is committed to child safe recruitment practices and all staff who are employed at the School must have current Victoria Institute of Teaching (VIT) registration (including a National Criminal History Record check) or VIT Permission to Teach registration.
- General staff (non-teaching staff, including music tutors) must hold, or be prepared to undergo, a Working with Children Check.
Applications should include:
- A covering letter that addresses your suitability to the requirements of the position.
- A curriculum vitae detailing your qualifications and experience.
- Contact details of three referees.
Applicants are requested to apply by email to the Human Resources Manager and enquiries regarding the application process can be directed to: email@example.com
Current Employment Opportunities:
St Paul’s Anglican Grammar School is seeking applications for the following positions:
- Warragul Secondary School – Years 7-12
- Full-time Fixed term contract
- Commencing January 2019 until December 2019
Health and Human Development/Phys Ed. Teacher
- Warragul Secondary School
- Fixed term contract – part-time FTE 0.456
- Commencing January 2019 until 5 April 2019
- Warragul Secondary School – Years 7-10
- Part-time FTE 0.695-0.8
- Fixed term contract
- Commencing January 2019 until 21 June 2019
Product design and technology – Hard Materials Teacher
- Warragul secondary campus – Year 7-12
- Part-time (0.6) or full-time
- Permanent ongoing
- Commencing January 2019
Any combination of the replacement Teaching positions below (fixed term contracts – commencing January 2019):
- Textiles Years 7-11 – (1 Year )
- VCE Studio Arts – Photography Years 7-10 (1 Year )
- Art/VCD Years 7-11 (Semester 1)
Applications will close 5:00 pm on Monday 17 September 2018.
To learn more about St Paul’s Anglican Grammar School or apply for any of these positions, please contact Ann Wilson, Human Resources Manager via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 03 5623 5833.