The School is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity principles, and maintains strict privacy and confidentiality regarding your application. Employment at the School is subject to the following compliance requirements:
- The School is committed to child safe recruitment practices and all staff who are employed at the School must have current Victoria Institute of Teaching (VIT) registration (including a National Criminal History Record check) or VIT Permission to Teach registration.
- General staff (non-teaching staff, including music tutors) must hold, or be prepared to undergo, a Working with Children Check.
Applications should include:
- A covering letter that addresses your suitability to the requirements of the position.
- A curriculum vitae detailing your qualifications and experience.
- Contact details of three referees.
Applicants are requested to apply by email to the Human Resources Manager and enquiries regarding the application process can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Employment Opportunities
St Paul’s Anglican Grammar School is seeking applications for the following position commencing end of January 2020.
- Early Childhood Teacher – ongoing part-time position
- FTE 0.7
- Based at Traralgon campus
St Paul’s is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic ELC Teacher with the following qualifications:
- Early Childhood Teaching Qualification approved by ACECQA (Essential)
- Registered with the Victorian Institute of Teachers (VIT)
- Level II First Aid – including Anaphylaxis and Asthma Management (Asthma in Childcare) approved by DEECD for Early Childhood Settings (or the ability to obtain this)
Closing date 5:00 pm Friday 17 January 2020. To apply please forward a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
For more information please contact Ann Wilson via firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 5623 5833.