The School is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity principles, and maintains strict privacy and confidentiality regarding your application. Employment at the School is subject to the following compliance requirements:
- The School is committed to child safe recruitment practices and all staff who are employed at the School must have current Victoria Institute of Teaching (VIT) registration (including a National Criminal History Record check) or VIT Permission to Teach registration.
- General staff (non-teaching staff, including music tutors) must hold, or be prepared to undergo, a Working with Children Check.
Applications should include:
- A covering letter that addresses your suitability to the requirements of the position.
- A curriculum vitae detailing your qualifications and experience.
- Contact details of three referees.
Applicants are requested to apply by email to the Human Resources Manager and enquiries regarding the application process can be directed to: email@example.com
Current Employment Opportunities:
Deputy Head of Junior School – Traralgon Campus: This exciting opportunity for an outstanding primary teacher with leadership aspirations is available for 2019 in the first instance, with the possibility of an ongoing position from 2020. The position will require the successful applicant to be a classroom teacher of a small class, with time off class provided for leadership/administration and to support the Head of Junior School. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please phone the Principal Mr Cameron Herbert on (03) 5622 6105 for a confidential discussion about the role and possibilities.