Principal – Ms Lisa Moloney
Lisa was born and raised in Mornington and attended Osborne Primary School, Padua College and Melbourne State College (now part of The University of Melbourne). Lisa holds a Bachelor of Education (Secondary) in Environmental Science, a Graduate Diploma in Music Education (Primary) and Master of Educational Leadership.
Lisa began her career at Westbourne Grammar School where she taught for nine years and was Head of Geography, before heading to Columbus Ohio where she was employed at Ohio’s Center of Science and Industry one of America’s leading science museums. After returning to Australia, Lisa joined the staff of Radford College (Canberra) in 2000, where she was Year 8 Coordinator and Director of Studies (Middle School) before being appointed as Deputy Principal, Head of High School and Director of Strategic Planning.
Lisa continues to participate in activities such as school camps and sporting events, plays double bass in student and community ensembles and takes great delight in working alongside staff, students and parents to create a positive learning environment.
Executive leadership team:
- Donna Sweeney – Deputy Principal
- Laura Butterworth – Head of Secondary School, Warragul Campus
- Rowan van Raay – Head of Junior School, Warragul Campus
- Stephen Klemke – Head of Secondary School, Traralgon Campus
- Andy McNabb – Head of Junior School, Traralgon Campus
- Leah Young – Business Manager
- Annie Wilson – Human Resources Manager
- Caroline Jewell – Marketing Manager
- Daniel Lowe – Senior Chaplain
- David Cope – Director of Information Services