Principal – Mr Cameron Herbert
In Term 2 2018, Principal Cameron Herbert commenced at St Paul’s. Cameron was previously the Principal of St Mark’s Anglican Community School, a large coeducational K-12 school in the northern suburbs of Perth, Western Australia.
Cameron has thirty years of diverse experience as an educator in Western Australia, Queensland and Tasmania. Prior to becoming a Principal, he taught English at The Southport School on the Gold Coast for six years, where he held the positions of Dean of Students (Years 10-12) and Associate Dean of Teaching and Learning. Cameron also has experience as a Secondary Head of House, Economics Teacher, Middle School Teacher, Primary Teacher and Head of Junior School.
Executive leadership team:
- Cameron Herbert – Principal
- Donna Sweeney – Deputy Principal
- Laura Butterworth – Head of Secondary School, Warragul Campus
- Stephen Klemke – Head of Secondary School, Traralgon Campus
- Andy McNabb – Head of Junior School, Traralgon Campus
- Rowan van Raay – Head of Junior School, Warragul Campus
- Leah Young – Business Manager
- Annie Wilson – Human Resources Manager
- Caroline Jewell – Marketing Manager
- Daniel Lowe – Senior Chaplain
- David Cope – Director of Information Services