We offer an extensive bus network with services to and from both our campuses, together with an additional late afternoon bus service at peak times, servicing points between Warragul to Traralgon. All buses are air conditioned, heated and fitted with seat belts.
Buses service our Warragul Campus from Drouin, Yarragon, Darnum, Garfield, Bunyip, Trafalgar, Neerim South, Thorpdale, Newborough, Moe, Pakenham, Nar Nar Goon, Berwick, Churchill, Hazelwood, Yinnar, Morwell, Traralgon, Traralgon South, Tyers and Callignee.
Buses service our Traralgon Campus from Churchill, Gormandale, Rosedale, Morwell, Toongabbie and Traralgon South. In addition to the Country School Bus network of bus routes travelling to the Traralgon Campus, there are now an additional eight FREE PTV routes which will allow more students to travel to St Paul’s Traralgon free of charge. Students will be required to purchase an upfront annual student concession myki and will be reimbursed the full cost from the conveyance process.
Detailed below are the annual bus fares which will be charged to each student on the annual invoice. Note that these charges include the effect of the conveyance allowance. Concessions of 40% are available for the third and subsequent child/ren concurrently utilising our buses. No refund is available for part year travel unless the student is transferring to another school or moving into another area.
- Traralgon Campus Bus Routes – 2018
- Warragul Campus Bus Routes – 2018
- St Paul’s Application for Bus Travel
- Public Transport Victoria Application for Permission to Travel
- For Traralgon Campus families wanting to apply to the Public Transport Victoria (PTV) school bus network in Traralgon, please visit: https://schoolbusapplication.ptv.vic.gov.au/
- New free PTV Converyance bus routes to the St Paul’s Traralgon Campus
- Conveyance Allowance Application (Private Bus)
- Conveyance Allowance Application (Private Car)
- Warragul Campus – Late Buses
For further information regarding bus routes please contact the St Paul’s Bus Coordinator by calling or 03 5623 5833 or via email email@example.com