We offer an extensive bus network with services to and from both our campuses, together with an additional late afternoon bus service at peak times, servicing points between Warragul to Traralgon.
Buses service our Warragul Campus from Drouin, Yarragon, Darnum, Garfield, Bunyip, Trafalgar, Neerim South, Thorpdale, Newborough, Moe, Pakenham, Nar Nar Goon, Berwick, Churchill, Hazelwood, Yinnar, Morwell, Traralgon, Traralgon South, Tyers and Callignee.
Buses service our Traralgon Campus from Churchill, Gormandale, Rosedale, Morwell, Toongabbie and Traralgon South.
All buses are air conditioned, heated and fitted with seat belts.
Detailed below are the annual bus fares which will be charged to each student on the annual invoice. Note that these charges include the effect of the conveyance allowance. Concessions of 40% are available for the third and subsequent child/ren concurrently utilising our buses. No refund is available for part year travel unless the student is transferring to another school or moving into another area.
- Traralgon Campus Bus Routes – 2018
- Warragul Campus Bus Routes – 2018
- St Paul’s Application for Bus Travel
- Public Transport Victoria Application for Permission to Travel
- For Traralgon Campus families wanting to apply to the Public Transport Victoria (PTV) school bus network in Traralgon, please visit: https://schoolbusapplication.ptv.vic.gov.au/
- Conveyance Allowance Application (Private Bus)
- Conveyance Allowance Application (Private Car)
- Warragul Campus – Late Buses