Year 7 and 8 Elective Program – Warragul Campus
The ‘Choose your own adventure’ electives program allows St Paul’s students to participate in exciting electives much earlier than Year 9 and onwards which was where the elective program began in the past.
These electives form a two-year program across Years 7 and 8 and each elective runs for one semester.
Over the course of two years, students must choose at least:
- One Performing Arts subjects (Find Your Groove is compulsory)
- Two Visual Arts subjects
- Two Technology subjects (Code and Create is compulsory)
- Three other subjects, from any category
Please click our brochure links below for a full description of each elective offered.
- Warragul Secondary School
- Warragul Secondary School Curriculum
- Year 9 Program
- Pastoral Care
- Course Guides
- Laptop Program
- Enrolling at St Paul’s
Let us know how we can help you. Please click the Enquire Now button and our Enrolments Officer will be in touch.